From The Heart Of Tash
For all my beautiful friends/customers and all that are new here welcome to all that is Tash!
I will be blogging about my personal experiences, thoughts and feelings. In doing so I hope to help those in need of some inspiration, hope and happiness. Even if it’s just the realization that we are never alone. There is always someone in a similar situation. There is always someone worse off than us and there is always someone better off. In the end it all balances out.
The most important thing you or I can do for ourselves and others is be true to who we are. Always respect your elders, yourselves and others. Always have faith that things will work out one way or another. It is true what they say you must love yourself before you can truly accept love and be loved. Life is for living. All that matters is now for that’s all we can really know.
I am extreamly passionate and do apologize up front if some of my up coming opinions you disagree with. At the end of the day opinions are each to their own and I am always open to hearing others and taking all on board.
Happy reading. I hope to meet with you all some day soon.
- The Time Is Now!
- I’m Not Eating Clean to Get Skinny
- My Life Changing Experience & Why I Started Eating Clean
- A Message for Shane
- Day 1 – Pool, Cocktails & Lazing Around – Phuket Holiday 2011
- Arriving in Phuket 2011
- One Must be the Bamboo and Bend in the Wind…
- Endometriosis, A Mirena & We’ll See – Part 5/5
- A Blog is Born, a Good Doctor & Hope – Part 4/5
- More CT Scans, Ultrasounds & Medical Blunders – Part 3/5
- Kidney Stones, Misdiagnosis & a Stent – Part 2/5
- Kidney Stones, 2 Hospitals & a Specialist – Part 1/5
- The World of Tash